Monday, February 16, 2009

FPA and other stuff

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo? anyone there? Please pick up !!! Beeeeeeeeeeeep.
Hello there, I'm glad you finally picked up, thought you were gone for a second. It's me, Popsicle-Chan, here to inform you about the FPA. I'm sorry Springroll, you were going to talk about it right? But seeing that my impatience is wearing thin, I'll just explain the basics. The FPA is the Foon Promotion Association *Clap clap clap* Now for you spork-hating people, you may be thinking, foons are the same as sporks, BUT YOU'RE WRONG!!!!If it was a spork, would it have awesome mascots made by our lovely Springroll? Definitely noooooooooooooooooo! I already ranted about sporks, so you should already know why sporks are evil (just in case you didn't, scroll all the way down to the second to last post, and check it out :D. Our adorable mascots help promote our association. There are a variety of foons that hopefully Springroll will be explaining soon. Other than that, Friday the 13th passed, can I hear three cheers? Whenever Friday the 13th comes by, I am excited to prove it's unluckiness wrong. I had an awesome Friday the 13th. If anyone had a bad or wonderful or neutral friday the 13th, please tell me about it! I'd love to hear how it turned out. And oooooooooooo, Valentines Day passed, tell me about that too! For me I just sat around, and I know a kid who's birthday was on that day. I wished him happy birthday, but some meany weeny cheesy kids started making fun of him, and saying how he'll never find love. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!!!!!!! It gets me furious with a steaming head that will set of fire alarms!!!!He's still a kid, what do they know? Don't you just hate it when people make fun of others? Those people have no other time and are wasting their own lives doing it. I'd love to hear comments, even from authors or anyone. I don't care if authors comment on their own blog, so what (ooooo, that's a song)?

Popsicle-Chan over and out (what does over and out mean anyways? does it mean you got ran over so you passed out? lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment