Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dance!

Hey everyone! It's me, Stitch. I was just wondering... does anyone other than the blog writers look at/follow our blog? I don't know all of the people who write this, soo, um >_<... Just wondering. If there is anybody, then please comment! Yayy. =) So anyway, yesterday was this huge Chinese New Year festival at *address withheld! don't be nosy.* I performed a hip-hop dance there to So What/When I Grow Up. [Lately, I have been tired of those songs bouncing around in my head. Haha.] So it was really fun and I had a great time. I could tell you all the details about the dance and the choreography, but who wants to read that? X3 So here are some random fun facts about my dance:
  • We bought our costumes at, ahem, LoveCULTURE and Forever 21.
  • They involved this purple lacy corset (NOT one of those super tight ones that have wire or boning inside). Apparently, they weren't sparkly enough so our parents were supposed to sew sequins on. My mom ran out of time, so it was only sequined on one side.
  • I wore makeup. :) My mom is super strict and I am not allowed to wear makeup regularly until she reconsiders at age 17.
  • I wore *ready for this?* fake eyelashes!! The brand, 'modlash' instantly appealed to me. But we were forced to and I would never have been brave enough to buy them on my own.
  • I had to, erm, slide under a guy's legs. Ick.
  • My shoe started coming off halfway through and I started to fall behind. But I caught up again!
  • One of the guy dancers sneezed at the end. lol ;)
  • The choreographer is 17.
  • We ROCKED.
Love you!
Stitch♥



3 comments:

  1. Hey that's cool! I'm glad, for a second there I thought I was writing for people who already know about me. XD

    ReplyDelete