Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crushes Absolutely Crush Me

Okay, by reading the title, you're probably thinking that I had a crush on someone and something went wrong and all that blah, but that's what happened. Oi, I am here to vent my annoyance of my friend's crush. Let's give this friend a name, shall we, I'll name it Sam (you decide on your own if it's a boy or a girl). So anyways, Sam has a crush on my other friend.......hmmmm what's a good name that suits both a girl and boy.....well, let's just name this person Bob (yes, bob can be a boy or a girl, you got a problem with that?) so yeah, Sam has a crush on Bob, and yet Sam doesn't know whether Bob really likes Sam, so looky here, I have to play Mercury, the messenger, and Sam wants me to talk with Bob and find out whether Sam really likes Bob, but I want to be fair to both Sam and Bob and not nose into Bob's business. I WON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE, so I'm sooooooooooo sorry Sam So sorry Sam, I think this "crush" is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, and I always want to go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ain't that SWEET!!!!!!!" but be an man/woman, and tell Bob yourself. After going through this experience, I learn how crushes can really annoy your friends.............wait........I STILL LOVE IT HOW MY FRIENDS GO CRUSH-CRAZY, so you guys, I'm still curious to know who you have a crush on, and I don't mind being messenger, but don't talk about it every single second!!!! I mean, I'll just go nuts! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY IF MY FRIEND READS THIS AND DISCOVERS THAT IT'S THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T BE MAAAAADDDD, BUT IT'S JUST THAT I NEED TO VENT MY ANNOYANCE!!!!!!!!!!This experience made me learn that I need to not annoy my friends :P.
I'm probably not going to have a crush in a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG time. I am sooooooo sorry. I didn't even say hi to you guys. Let me introduce myself. Hi, My name is Jade, nice to meet you *sticks out hand* SHAKE IT!!!!!! I command you to, or you'll be enveloped a swirling mass of spaghetti-bunnies (love you spaghetti bunny) :D. ttyl, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
P.S. .........uhhhh......I don't know what to say, i just love saying P.S. :P

8 comments:

  1. FINALLY A POST
    although you could say the same to me...
    ummm my crushes haven't changed
    although mr. concided happens to be in town today
    and i THINK me and HIM are going to the same campus!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought, 'OH CRAP. THIS IS ONE HECK OF A LONG JOURNAL' when i say this, and yeah, it is. XD
    well, crushes come and go. mine do too, but i'm not so obsessed with them. if i see someone i like, i just wanna be friends nothing more. =) that works.
    and well, it is pretty nervewracking when you say to your crush you like him/her. i mean, you could be rejected for all he cared. =P
    but it's nice that you're playing the mercury guy. =)
    lol, what was that about peace?
    well, you know, your crush doesn't have to be a boy XD
    and yes. i agree. bob is a very amazing boygirl name ;^;
    well, if i were your friend, i'd feel upset that you just didn't tell me one on one, isn't this what your journal's about anyways?
    but i'm sure she'll understand =)
    maybe one day when you have YOUR crush, she'll be your mercury as well =D
    hello popsicle! >w< -shakeshake- I. IS. KAI.
    lol, saying PS is definitely fun!
    and i'm just making a LONG comment to go with your LONG post =O
    and to crayonzz~
    lol, good luck with your mr. concided. =0
    congrats crayonzz and don't spazz while your near him! XD just kidding, i'm sure you won't, but have fun at camp and stuffs!
    luvluvs
    kai

    ReplyDelete
  3. no crush. but i know what you mean about the messenger. and fyi, i never pass along the message :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...maybe I should do that....but that would be kinda mean....hmmmmmm....but I'll think about that,thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Sam and Taylor? Or Sam and uh, oh... well, um... I got nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, lol.....yeah, Taylor could work....i'll try to remember that next time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha! You could also do Alex... or Jamie!

    ReplyDelete