Friday, January 2, 2009

Angel, apparently

Well,well. I just figured out what my japanese name meant! HUZZAH. is means angel lol. XD
So,,, since apparently everyone's doing hrm, intros now! so will i! XD

Well, nyuuuuuuu, some facty facts bout me! -
  • name is Mitsukai Nana Hoshi Kurai, but PLEASEEEEEEE call me Kai =) pishpish
  • I like using: pishpish, hrm, ,,,(instead of ...), nyuu, naiyuu, snarfgigglesnarfsnarf, clapping sarcastically
  • I am ABSOLUTELY ADICTED TO spelling things wrong, not really, but I AM ABSOLUTELY ADICTED TO CARAMELLDANSEN. if you have NO idea what it is you may as well drown yourself in a sea of boiling hot water with sharks swimming below.
  • I have an RPG called MM XD
  • I like bluuuuueeeeeee
  • I like pikachu, LOVELOVELOVE EDWARD ELRIC, LOVELOVE SASORI, LOVE DEIDARA, LOVELOVELOVELOVE ANIM AND MANGAS! wootwoot
  • someof my bestestbestest friends ever are popsicle-SAN, crayonz-CHAN, Ali-SAN, Nomi-sama, Najomie-chan, Chrisyteen-neechan, Rhi-chan, Aubzy-chan, etc-chan.
  • i LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE EDWARD ELRIC.
  • i LOVE animes and mangas =)
  • NEVER cosplayed since my mom won't let me... BUT i did dress up as L for school, but not cosplayed FORMALLY... never went to a supercon either =(
  • Mitsukai apparently means Angel X3
  • Rough translation of my name by me is- (Mitsukai Nana Hoshi Kurai) Seven Dark Angel Stars. i know. ROUGH.
  • i'm not japanese! XD
  • I have awesome hats that will destroy the world. I -hrm- have a white kitty hat..
  • my DA is kaittylin.deviantart.com
  • I have so much things to say about myself, i will stop right now X3

SOOOOO------- think you have enough factyfactingfacts bout me"?

pishpish

Signingout---

Kai Chan- <33

3 comments:

  1. you lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove alot of things, dont u?

    good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loled when I read snarfgigglesnarfsnarf, no need to offend anyone, but who does that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove lots of stuffies!! >///< especially edward elric, candies, nomi-sama, and najomie-chan!

    well, no need to offend you, but I do that. XD and so the guys at my school LOL

    ReplyDelete