Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nyaa~ It's Springroll!!! :D

Well haii there tiger! ^-^ In case u didn't get the memo (which u probably didn't, cuz no one gets memos nowadays), I'm Springroll, but u can call me Spring-chan! I'm friends with Jade-chan and Stitch, just so ya know ^___^ Pleased to meecha!!! I'm pure Taiwanese, and I love asian food, and pretty much anything asian, especially anime and manga! I say 'Nyaa' a lot, and also if I see something cute I'll usually say 'Kueee!!!' and sometimes I'll say OMG, but if I do, then I have to say it like 'oh-em-GEEEEEEEE!!!', like that. Heehee =D

Things I luuurve:
~God (I'm Christian, like Stitch ^-^ *hugs her*
~Music (hehe, pretty much anything LOUD)
~Shiny objects *oooooh shineeeeeh*
~Hairclips (they're awesome. Why? Because I said so.)
~DDR ^_____^
~Asian candeeeh!!! Especially Pocky, and Hi-Chew!!! hehe ^^
~Drawing manga and writing fanfictions (FF: TearsofCalypso)
~Cosplaying!!! >u< (If u don't know what that is, lookit up! ^^)
and most of all...
~My BUDDEEEHS!!!!! =D They are the BOMB DOT COM!!! xD

So... yeah, I think that's it ^___^ Talk to me! I'm a nice person... right? Riiiight? *everyone walks away slowly* Aww man.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! =D


Heehee ^___^ Springroll out! <3

3 comments:

  1. Awesome.... "Nyaa?" I prefer Nyuu or Naiyuu.... hehee! WOW. YOORAYS!!!! Another manga persony fannnnnnnnnn..... huzzah.

    and hellos!! -wavewave-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Mangas rock! Hiya Springroll! Yeah, definitely a lot of hairclips, lol. POCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Hugs back* I lurrvee you too!
    Whoa there's a lot of stuff I forget to add to my first blog. um, HOW DO YOU EDIT AGAIN??

    ReplyDelete