Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stitch Loves Vintage

Hi there everyone!
Ugh Jade, Springroll,- and all the others:
Sorry I haven't written in a while! I'm so busy!

But now I'm blogging, so yay! Well, the other day I was looking at vintage stores online- okay, so maybe I had a little extra time!- and I found these really cool ones! I hate to, like, advertise for them but they look soo cool!
There's Decades Vintage, which has this really cute mod dress! (Ladies Dept, Dresses, eighth dress on the page!) Wow, if only I could have it.
There's The Rusty Zipper, which has the most amazing vintage sewing patterns (now that I can afford!). I love this one especially, a pinstripe skirt suit with elbow-length sleeves. Ugh, it sounds bad when you read it, but seeing it is so pretty!

But the only vintage thing that I own is not actually vintage. It's just a headband, actually, BUT it looks pretty Roarin '20s Flapper to me. It's covered in satin and has feathers on the side, and a mesh net that goes over your eye. Here's one that looks sorta like it. I wear it to school and people make fun of me. *grumblegrumble* LOL jk Well, Jade and Springroll LOVE it!

Okay, well that's enough rant for one day. Bye!
-Stitch

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah, I saw the headband. What are you talking about? that headband's cute!!

    ReplyDelete