Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Nice Long Post.

As I write this, I am laying on heavily patched-up sheets that have "YMCA" printed on them and I just finished separating my eyelashes with a teasing comb. Yes, we sure have a lot to catch up on. So I guess I'll start from the beginning.


Once upon a time... jk :D
I'm on vacation right now in Penang, Malaysia. It's safe to say I love this place now <3. My mom (and Jimmy Choo) are from here. The food is great, the landscape is gorgeous, and the shopping is ah-mazing.

My family and I were staying in my grandma's house earlier, but then we came to stay at this hotel. I have to admit, I like my grandma's house better. This hotel is really quite creepy. My parents say it's a classic chinese hotel and that it's for backpackers. I can't get over the patches in the sheets and the dingy towels that smell like sweat. The room is painted pastel colors (pink and blue) and the lights are very dim. At night I get scared, but I know my God is with me :) *cue warm and fuzzy feeling* What I love, though, is that it's actually the size two of hotel rooms and it's super-clean.

I'm a bit bored now, though. I left my books and stuff at my grandma's house. I wanted to go on Facebook (I'm so addicted now) but I tried to log on on my dad's laptop and I couldn't verify my birthdate. I joined FB with a fake birthday. So I've been seperating my eyelashes with my fine-tooth comb until now.

Hmm... that reminds me... I MUST let you know something. I just got the Bumpit and it's GREAT! DO NOT buy it on TV. Walgreen's sells them for only $10/ *Disclaimer: Not all Walgreen's may carry them. Just most, I think* Anyway, the Bumpit stays in my hair all day and looks fabulous. I lovveee it!

Well, my contacts are getting dry. Luv you!
Stitchiee

1 comment:

  1. lol, when there's no fb, there's the blog to go to instead...it seems the majority of the people are fb addicted

    ReplyDelete