Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ha! i'm actually typing a post (comment so i don't get lonely)

Yeah, so basically, this blog is sooooooo lonesome!

But part of doing a blog is letting out my feelings, and this is what I strongly feel..THAT YOU SHOULD READ AND ENJOY THIS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! (btw, I'm actually a nice person, so don't take this as a threat, lol :P)

Anyways, it's November, that time of month. You know what I luuuuuurrve? Pumpkin Pie!!! omgggggg!! haha, HI FIVE! TURKEY!! you know, when you do the thumbs up sign and the other person does a five, it makes a beautiful beautiful turkey...sniff sniff, it's so beautiful!

What's with the swine flu going around? Bleh, it's been making me sooooo germophobic. I ATE CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH A FORK!!! lol. All my friends look at me strangely, but oh well, better eat with a fork than get swine flu.

Talk to you guys later! I'm serious though, comment; just donate a couple of seconds of your time. Don't look at me like that. Come on, don't make me go on my knees >.<
-Jade was here

2 comments:

  1. YAY! FIRST POST :)
    haha..you know what becks? when i first came here to america...i ate chicken nuggets with a fork too..and ppl were staring at me like i was a freak. O.o
    ahahha. STAY AWAY FROM SWINE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...i'll stay away from swine, if you stay away from swine ;D..high five for fork power!

    ReplyDelete