Friday, December 11, 2009

It's that time again...to just blab blab and blab

Greetings invisible people who never comment on my posts!
It's hard to be mad at you guys for making me all lonely, so I'll stop stressing on you guys every single time. Instead, I'll leave it to the invisible cookie monsters to steal all your cookies (yeah! I went there!). Anyyyyyyyyyyyywho, I'm sure everyone's been busy doing whatever stuff they want to do, and they have no time to look at a pretty boring blog (there I said it, I'm boooooooooooooring :P).
So it's the Christmas season--the time of giving :D (and receiving :P). I think it's also a good time to reflect on everything you're thankful for (i know, Thanksgiving passed, so what?) and how you're loved and lucky in every single way possible. Thinking about this sure would give that warm fuzzy feeling to me :D. So to remind you, and bring a smile to your face, here's some stuff to give creases to the sides of your mouths.
  • Your family (no matter how annoying or embarrassing they may be, there has to be good moments, and you know you'll still always love them no matter what)
  • Your friends- come on! who you laugh with at all those inside jokes and bring you up when you're down
  • Be thankful you have a home and how you're able to go to a computer to read this very article. Some people aren't as fortunate as you!
  • The little things--what little things make you smile?
  • ANYONE YOU LOVE!!! and not just puppy-dog love :P

Anyways, I love you all! That's why I'm not mad at y'all for being so mean to me :P. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment