Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dreams

Greetings to one and all, you guys should know my name by now, but if you forgot, then it starts with a "Ja" and ends with a "de." Have you guys ever had the strangest dream?
My dreams are sometimes the craziest things.
One time, I had a dream that SpongeBob was climbing up a beanstalk. When he reached about 5000 feet, he suddenly tripped, and was falling 5000 feet, and I felt like I was falling like Sponge bob, and I immediately woke when he thumped onto the ground.
I also had this other dream that this bald guy was chasing me around in an office building.
He had one of those "hello my name is" name tags, so I could tell his name is Al. (that was a bit of useless info)
I never sleep walked in my whole entire life, but I know it can get pretty hectic.
I have a friend, Lily, who sleepwalked at her grandma's house. She had a nightmare that her mom was a substitute teacher and her cousins were her classmates. The classroom was surrounded by showers, and her mom was holding a whip, and guess what she said?
"Now, who will take a shower first?"
I'm serious, but anyways, her cousins all start complaining, so finally, Lily goes, "Fine, I'll do it!"
So in her dream, she's crawling over her classmates to get out of the classroom, but in really life, she's crawling over her mom.
"Lily, what are you doing?" "I said I'll do it," and Lily PUNCHES her mom in the face!!!
Lily goes out of the room, goes to the bathroom, turns on the shower, gets wet, then goes back to bed.
In the morning, Lily discovers she's wet.
"Lily, did you have a bad dream last night?"
"No, why?"
"Because you punched me in the face last night."
I hope Lily doesn't mind that I told this story. Sorry Lily :)()(

THIS IS A TRUE STORY!! How could I make up an elaborate story like that?
I don't know about you, but to me, that's impossible.

But anyways, if I can give any gift to the world, I'd give sweet dreams.
To all the unconscious people in the hospital, with loved ones crying with sorrow; allow the sweet dreams gently nudge them awake to make their loved ones be filled with joy.
To all those widows; allow them to reminisce in precious memories of their lost husbands
To all those families whose close ones are in war; let these dreams fill them with hope of them coming back.
To those children suffering of nightmares; let these dreams fill them with happiness and banish their enemies.
To everyone in the world; let these dreams encourage them to fulfill their goals.

What gift would you give to the world?

5 comments:

  1. wow that's long... but if you want I can analyze your dream LOL:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a really touching gift to the world, Popsicle. I wish that everyone in the world would have such a loving heart as you, then we wouldn't have to have the sweet dreams to let them come back. I love people who are kind, thanks for being such a nice friend, Popsicle, and Ali too. Hope you don't mind Ali, I didn't put your full name for fear of Idenity theft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! your comment really touches the soul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we letting viewers post a comment, or are we chatting online using this blog's comment list???!!!
    And who are Stich, springroll, and flavorful crayons????!!!!Popsicle!!!!Please answer!!!!!
    No, your post touches the soul.

    ReplyDelete