Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kweh!

Hi people who read this blog! I'm Hikari Kitsune, but you can just call me Hiki-Chan, if you're too lazy to say Hikari-Chan, or Kitsune-Chan. Kweh! is the word I use instead of OMG, or phew, sigh, gasp, or any of those onomatopoeia that people use, but Kweh is only for me and chocobos. At least on this blog.

And, like Popsicle-Chan, I don't want to be called "san", because even that is too respectful. And that's the lowest respect you can give! No "sama" or "dono" or whatever. Just "chan". Kweh! Now that that has been gone over, I'll introduce myself.

As you now know, I'm Hikari, and Spaghetti Bunny is my sister, and I'm the administrator of Sporks Are Useless. Again, I want to address the blog: SporksAreUseless.blogspot.com

Of course, you don't have to put www. or capitalization, I was just capitalizing to show the individual words. And no, it's not called a foon, and neither is it a typo if you say spork, not sport. I'm not saying that I think S-P-O-R-T-S are useless, I'm saying S-P-O-R-K-S, the "utensils" are useless. I like manga, but not anime, because the anime is really off the actual manga, and most of the time the characters just stand there, doing nothing/ explaining something for a really long time/ pausing between each sentence/ epically staring at each other/ being stupid, like Naruto.

So, you can learn more about me in my profile because I need to get off Spaghetti's computer.

3 comments:

  1. I have to warn you Hikari, Springroll loves Naruto........but anyways, YAYYY! Hikari Posted!
    It was getting pretty lonely at popsicles, but all my friends seem to brighten up the blog. Whoohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIKARI!! I LUV YOUR NEW NAME!! i hate naruto too. i mean, how many video games and books and motionless shows are they gonna make of some wierdo in an orange prison suit? (no offence Springroll)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PISHPISH. Naruto is NOT stupid. Well, its better than some egotistical jerk like Neji or a man Mary Sue like Sasgay. DX<

    toobad. I like calling people san to annoy them. flick.

    ReplyDelete