Monday, December 29, 2008

Stitch!

Haha, well this is my first post, so hello there! I'm Stitch, a friend of Jade and Springroll x3. [Heyy guys!! ; )]

About my name: I love, love, loved Stitch ever since I was on a commercial for Lilo and Stitch happy meal toys when I was 8. And now, I still really do love Stitch. [You should see my room, I have like 10 little Stitch toys, all of which I make clothes for! x3]Ooh, and that brings me to my next point. I love to sew, which is also why I was named Stitch. See what I did there? Teehee... I completed my very first dress (for myself) on the 20th, (12-20-08). It was pink with a ruched top and sleeves, and I sewed eyelet lace on the bottom hem and on the little pockets I made. I am extremely proud!

So some of the things I like are:
  • sewing
  • Stitch
  • Project Runway (Go Kenley!)
  • Neopets (I'm princessmonster, Neofriend me!)
  • Jon and Kate+ Eight
  • Jesus (I'm a Christian :])
  • purple (sorry for ruining your green and yellow thing, guys)
  • A Tree Grows In Brooklyn (an amazing book for sure)
  • Paramore (Best.Band.Ever!)
  • Coldplay (♥ them too)
  • Christmas
  • Jade and Springroll (mushy hug time)... etc.

So anyway, umm... this is just a bit late, but:
Merrrryy Christmaasss! ♥
Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

Luv ya, Bye! (haha well that was tacky)


- ♥STITCH

7 comments:

  1. OMG stitch, ur so amazing and cool! i wish i would be like you! alas, you are much too cool for me. *sigh*

    okay, so maybe i got tired of waiting for someone to post a comment. nothing weird there! gosh, stop laughing at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyyy, i would've commented early, but I was eating dinner! I loooooovvve your post!
    Congrats! You finally finished your dress! I bet it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we letting viewers post a comment, or are we chatting online using this blog's comment list???!!!
    And who are Stich, springroll, and flavorful crayons????!!!!Popsicle!!!!Please answer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're my friends. You know Flavorful crayons, let me give you a clue: she hangs out with me and kai chan......do you know now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. and her name ryhmes with funny and bunny and runny and sunny... hinthint

    pishpish and hi stitch-san! XD i like stitch too, but is not as much as you probably ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! People commented! I♥you all! Free cookies for everyone!

    ReplyDelete