Monday, December 29, 2008

Hi Guys!

Hi guys! (I don't know why you say guys, some of us are girls)
This is Spaghetti Bunny back over from Sporks Are Useless.
So I just was invited to become an author, so I couldn't resist saying yes, and to fulfill my duty for a new blog, I'm posting! Yaaayy!
Now anyhoo, I was just talking to Flossing Sunshine over at Sporks today and I was recommending a series to read, and she said it sounded kinda like Chubacca, that weird carpet guy in Star Wars, a popular show/movie over here on planet Earth.
You guys probably know it here on this polluted planet, so would you care to explain the pointless plot to me?
Now I don't mean to critisize this nice blog, but to see what I'm talking about, please check me and my friends' blog at www.sporksareuseless.blogspot.com (don't worry,Popsicle and Kai are my friends too.)
Question: Are spaghetti bunnies bunnies made from spaghetti?
Gotta go now, the spagheeti bunnies are noodle-painting on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Spaghetti!Yayyyy, you're also an author! To answer your question, I'd have to guess yes, that's why they're called "spaghetti" bunnies, why else would they be noodle-painting the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! YES. SPAGHETTI BUNNIES ARE SPAGHETTI BUNNIES. >8D

    yay! i'm your friendsy!!!!<33

    ReplyDelete