Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey Guys

Hola Peoples of the world! I hope everyone's enjoying their vacation (if you have any)
Because I mean some people still work during the winter break *hint hint: you know who you are, evil cackle*. But anyways, I've been really lazy lately as it's hard for me to even drag myself out of bed, so sorry I haven't been making those daily posts. It's the holiday season, so those of you who have family visiting, CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's not so lucky for other people like me.
I have family in another country, and it's so hard to even communicate with them, even when I visit them!!!I don't know about you guys, but English is my first language. My friends made this whole entire plan to visit Europe. Here's a conversation that revolved around part of it:
Friend 1: Okay, if we visit European countries, we have to learn their languages.
Friend 2: I'll learn Spanish!
Friend 1: I think I'll learn French!
Me: And I'll learn English!!!!
So yeah, I don't really get EXCITED about learning languages. Speaking about European, isn't there a joke about that? Doesn't it go like:
Joker: The Bedroom's from Asia (Asian), and the Kitchen's from Africa (African). What's the Bathroom?
Unfortunate Victim: I don't know.....
Joker: European (You're a peeing, huh, get it?)
I HATE THOSE TYPE OF JOKES!!!! And those of you who wonder, "gee, then why did this idiot say it then?" Well, it's the first thing that popped up into my head, can't really help it. But I'm serious, those jokes are wayyyyyyyyy too cheesy, and they're gross. There are good jokes in the world, though, but I'll talk about it some other time. Laters
-Jade was here.........
:) XD ^_^

3 comments:

  1. yo i'm with you lol... like we can talk the same language, but we're not connected and it's not the same, even if you can communicate... like when we vid chat, we just like stare at each other and it's kinda freaky lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we letting viewers post a comment, or are we chatting online using this blog's comment list???!!!
    And who are Stich, springroll, and flavorful crayons????!!!!Popsicle!!!!Please answer!!!!!
    Yeah, stupid jokes are awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are, but I am a viewer too, and so are you! They're my friends. You know flavorful crayons, she is with Kai and me a lot. *clue clue*

    ReplyDelete