Monday, December 15, 2008

Foon not Spork

Welcome strangers, friends, people of other universes, Jade here :P
What got me started on blogging on the first place are my friends
from the planet XXYYZ-I :) Their blog is "sporks are useless."
I certainly don't detest sporks, but why call them SPORKS!!!
That word just reminds me of storks and pork.
If anyone forgot what storks are, here's the conversation that usually revolves around them,

Little Girl: Mommy, where do babies come from?
Mom: (hesitantly) Uh......babies,uh, come from storks, yeah, storks, and..and when your dad
and I decided to have a wonderful child like you, we asked a bird called a stork for an egg.
Little Girl: (innocently)How does that happen?
Mom: (nervously) ...Well, we.....well....we'll talk about that when you're older...

I definitely wouldn't want to be thinking of that when I'm eating. Now, the better word would be foon. I mean think about it, doesn't foon sound awesome times one million? And it has a funny sound to it, not like in a stork weird way, but in a funny way, there's no other word to describe it.
Also, if anyone out there could leave a comment, I feel lonely:(======
Thanks to Spaghetti Bunny, Kai Chan, and all my other friends out there, I'm not as lonely as I was before.

7 comments:

  1. Nyaharharhar! Nice. Foon DOES sound better, but they are hard to use. Only ppl too lazy to hold a spoon and fork use sporks/foons, no offense.
    Check my latest post plz! Aaanndd, would you please join my RPG? )read my latest post first to understand(
    and would you like to be an angel, shadow, or renegade? i need an angel commander, so yeah.
    yay! i left a comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who the HECK is spagehetti bunny?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. none taken one the sporks/foons
    afterall, everyone has their
    own foonopinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, yes. but WHO is spaghetti bunny?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. check your email the one on gmail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are we letting viewers post a comment, or are we chatting online using this blog's comment list???!!!
    And who are Stich, springroll, and flavorful crayons????!!!!Popsicle!!!!Please answer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete