Thursday, December 18, 2008

Watch your language

Do you ever see those people who curse all the time, and you're sooooo annoyed. Well, that happens to me all the time. Why do they have to add ***** to their every sentence?
Well, Jade has a solution so you can have some fun with it. Whenever someone ***,
just say "Robots are taking over," and the language violater will keep on asking why you say that for. Here's an example:
Violater: I don't need all this ***
Me: Robots are taking over
Violater: What's with this ***
Me: Robots are taking over
Violater: Why do you keep on repeating this **
Me: Robots are taking over
Violater: You're annoying,

And you happily watch them walk away!

5 comments:

  1. LOL, but personally, I think you should say a CRAZIER phrase than robots are taking over! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice... lol maybe you can say 'it's your mother's fault...' example:
    A: the sky is **** falling
    B: it's your mother's fault.
    A: i **** hate bacon!
    B: it's your mother's fault
    A: **** my project is due tomarrow
    B: it's your mother's fault!

    lol... or how about don't make me go all jackie chan on you!

    A: the sky is **** falling
    B: don't make me go all jackie chan on you!
    A: i **** hate bacon!
    B: don't make me go all jackie chan on you!
    A: **** my project is due tomarrow
    B: don't make me go all jackie chan on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahha! love that. jade and i said that for a whole day last year. and believe me, we had to say it A LOT! i mean these people were putting curses in every sentence! but i also really love the other ones. you're so creative, flavorful-crayons! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. the 'jackie chan' thing is extra funny because of my asian-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we letting viewers post a comment, or are we chatting online using this blog's comment list???!!!
    And who are Stich and flavorful crayons????!!!!Popsicle!!!!Please answer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete